This app provides a list of roots, suffixes, and prefixes used in medical terminology, their meanings, their etymology and English examples. Most of them are combining forms in New Latin, Greek and hence international scientific vocabulary.
- 10 decks
- Flip a card to see its meaning
- 10 quizzes
- Find a root, prefix or suffix that has meaning in the question
- Create your custom list
Words of the day
- Learn 5 roots, prefixes and suffixes daily
- Match a root, prefix or suffix with its meaning
Learn random words
- Learn 5 random roots, prefixes and suffixes
Basic features include:
- Easy navigation
- Bookmark a root, prefix or suffix
- Search a root prefix or suffix
- Over 500 medical roots, prefixes and suffixes
- Medical terms information from Wikipedia
If you want to suggest a new function or report an issue, please send feedback to us. Thank you!
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Medical Terminology - study tools is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-10-28. The program can be installed on iOS.
Medical Terminology - study tools (version 1.0) has a file size of 10.07 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.